Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

descriptionWifi ipbox 9000hd

more_horiz
Hello, Please advice, I have ip box 9000HD and I would like to buy a wifi adapter.
I was looking for a different google but I never found that type would be for this box vhodný.Nemám internet signal I'm getting from their town where I live, and yet we no connection to the net is not.
Thank you in advance for your advice,
Ivin.

descriptionRe: Wifi ipbox 9000hd

more_horiz
It depends on the software you use on Ipbox. Find in the description of the software if it has the built in usb wifi drivers.

Exemple:

PGI Final 1.5.1

Code:

WiFi driver now recognize also sticks with the USB IDs: 2001:3 C15 ( RT2870 ) and 2001:3 C1B ( RT3070 )

so you can use wifi adaptors with the chipset RT2870 or RT3070 on this image

Vu+Solo SE
IPBOX 910HD
Edision Progressiv HDc+
GooBang Doo ABOX Smart TV

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Locuri de munca in Europa

more_horiz
Thank sharp, now I have a flash PKT HAARP v3 but I'll try and NEBULA PKT, the flash E2, not much to výběr.Chci have in a flash enigma, which do you think is the most stable?

more_horiz
First read the changelog of the image, see if it has built in wifi drivers if you want to use it

Vu+Solo SE
IPBOX 910HD
Edision Progressiv HDc+
GooBang Doo ABOX Smart TV

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Locuri de munca in Europa

more_horiz
I'll probably use PKT Nebula, I do not know which would be more appropriate for Czech Republic.
Too bad the new Titan must pay, I tried it but if you do not pay, will not let me even after FTP to a PC, so PKT Nebula.
Thank shark.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum