Sat Receivers ForumLog in

HD - UHD - 4K - HEVC RECEIVERS FORUM

Please check out the new section for UHD/HEVC receivers. Everyone is invited to write his opinion and experiences with these new boxes. Thanks.
Android or Enigma2 receivers? Poll is in Global Announcement.

TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available

descriptionTitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available

more_horiz
TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available

91HD

900HD

910HD

9000HD

Vu+Solo SE
IPBOX 910HD
Edision Progressiv HDc+
GooBang Doo ABOX Smart TV

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Locuri de munca in Europa

descriptionRe: TitanNIt 1.64 stable & nightly images available

more_horiz
If i instal the new imag, does it support Cccam and Mgcamd protocol ? please help

more_horiz
If you are using a rotor, it is pretty much useless. The satellite search is awkward,freezing and not straight forward.Also, does not recognize neither of the cam modules in the two slots. Only the built-in card reader.

IpBox 910HD

more_horiz
Thanks a lot, it means no card sharing , it does not work with either of protocols, so sad. thanks anyway

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks a lot, it means no card sharing , it does not work with either of protocols, so sad. thanks anyway

Work... Very Happy

more_horiz
Emualtors work after you paid the 19.99 euro fee for activation. But you can test it free for 14 days if you wish

Vu+Solo SE
IPBOX 910HD
Edision Progressiv HDc+

more_horiz
Thanks. Do i have to download separetly emulators or are they included in the image.? What kind of protocols does this image support? Please help

more_horiz
Emualtors work after you paid the 19.99 euro fee for activation. But you can test it free for 14 days if you wish

I did not succeed to make emulators work with softcam.key on nagra2 cable....Maybe I don't know something...Neither the Diablo cam is not working with this image...

more_horiz
I thought , it will work the same like VU+ or Dreambox with Cccam or Mgcam . So nobody knows whether it can work with emulators or not . What is the point to test it in this case ?

more_horiz

I did not succeed to make emulators work with softcam.key on nagra2 cable....Maybe I don't know something...Neither the Diablo cam is not working with this image...

Finally got working! Oscam does the job!!! Just needed a lot of configurations...

more_horiz
good, please explain if possible how to make the image work via Oscam from your experience

more_horiz
good, please explain if possible how to make the image work via Oscam from your experience

First of all, I want to decode only nagra2 cable, no sharing or anything else. Studying the log file, I managed to make the right configurations on oscam files, so after 2-3 hours I finally made it work.

more_horiz
OK, thanks Sir, will try to manage it.

more_horiz

Finally got working! Oscam does the job!!! Just needed a lot of configurations...

Dear Sir,
 as you have explained that I can test the image and if the Cccam and the Mgcam work after testing it, in this case I ma ready to pay . but this image is Enigma 2. Am I right Sir?

more_horiz
TitanNit is not enigma2 , it is a linux based software like enigma, but lighter and faster, made by a german developer team.

Vu+Solo SE
IPBOX 910HD
Edision Progressiv HDc+

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum